How many times have you left your house and suddenly realized you forgot to alter the temperature or shut the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an effortless and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and cautions you and Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Fort Wayne to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To learn more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Rolf Griffin Service Experts in Fort Wayne at 260-557-1275.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy