Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty great, right? Or does it?
You might be surprised if you were aware of how many pollutants you may have just inhaled, including chemical fumes, microbes, mildew, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your house, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 260-557-1275
or plan your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help maintain your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the volume of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the reality that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we cannot take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily Rolf Griffin Service Experts can help! There are several ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or kill all the bothersome airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or intensified by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how well your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Protect your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, filth, and debris.
Call Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 260-557-1275
to arrange your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.