So what does proper plumbing repair entail? Well, it involves vision and foresight. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve happened, but we can identify problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our first priority, and our practices can save you money. So how do we do that?
By putting into practice our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can accurately see what’s happening. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Check exposed gas lines for leaks
- Examine exposed drain lines for leaks
- Examine exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Check sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Check hose bibs
- Check water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our complete plumbing repair services in Fort Wayne include:
Call Rolf Griffin Service Experts in Fort Wayne today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Fort Wayne plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 260-557-1275.