With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and outlive your standard tank heater. Truly! We compiled the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Even though the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Constant Warmth – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also require less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Rolf Griffin Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.