With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We compiled the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Constant Warmth – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also use less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Rolf Griffin Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.