Scheduling regular AC maintenance is useful.
Tune-ups keep your air conditioner unit in Fort Wayne working at peak performance while keeping utility usage low. It also can even help lengthen its life span.
While there are a few jobs you can do on your own, you should work with Experts, like the ones at Rolf Griffin Service Experts , for AC checks and service.
Here are a couple steps you can take alone as you prep for summer.
Get Your AC Checkup Scheduled
Spring is a season of renewal, and to many that involves a big dose of indoors, garage and yard sprucing. With the toastier temps near, it’s also a great idea to include AC tune-ups on that checklist.
Spring is a great time of year to get your air conditioning equipment scrubbed and checked out. Hesitating to flip it on until the first sweltering day of the season can be dicey. If you have to have repair or replacement, you might be waiting days for a tech. And that may become awfully uncomfortable.
And for allergy sufferers, being one step ahead with a fresh AC system will help provide the finest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Additionally, AC upkeep may be a requirement for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any other extended warranty.
Can I Complete a Tune-Up Alone?
There are steps that you can take to help keep your AC system in the prime state:
- Change your air filter advises each month or two. This is particularly crucial if you suffer from allergies or have a cat in your residence.
- Lawn upkeep around the outside condenser. Check there’s no grass, weeds or bushes close to your AC unit. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of open room. You should also remove any leaves or sticks that have fallen into your unit, because this may limit airflow.
Let the Pros Handle the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you ring Rolf Griffin Service Experts at 260-557-1275, the initial thing we might do is compliment you for all the steps you’ve already finished. Then our pros start the nuts and bolts. We’ll examine your unit and make sure it’s operating correctly with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to ensure secure cooling.
- Lubrication to keep moving parts working smoothly and potentially avoid problems.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to remove leak-creating mold and obstructions.
- Fixing coil fins to stay clear of limited airflow.
- Freshening the outside coil to get rid of any accumulation from dust and vegetation.
- Inspecting controls to double check your equipment is switching on, cooling and turning off correctly.
- Checking the operating temperature parameters to ensure your system has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we find troubles that need extra action, we are set to provide you the most reasonable option. Pinpointing likely problems in a timely manner can solve more substantial issues in the future. This also gives you time to save if your air conditioner is aging.
When you are looking for an updated cooling system to help make your new unit work for your budget. Whatever your cooling needs are, you can feel good knowing our Experts will take care of you.
Ready to book your service? Contact us at 260-557-1275 or schedule an appointment online now.