The well-being of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously each and every day, which subjects them to a wide array of potential issues.
These issues are often minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these problems degrade further, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are problems and costs you may fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on annual maintenance invalidates your warranty. Spending a brief amount on upkeep now can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Finds Small Issues Early
Preventing huge troubles in the first place is the best method to help your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits grant the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate central internal systems. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are repaired as they pop up.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance may reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
Can Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Rolf Griffin Service Experts provides a variety of membership plans drafted to fit your specific needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most varied protection for your home comfort system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often accommodate a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Rolf Griffin Service Experts technician traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 260-557-1275 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.