Your HVAC system’s wellness is crucial, because it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of problems.
Many times malfunctions are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these issues worsen, your complete system could be in danger.
That’s hassle and costs that you might have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can reduce the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working fine, you could wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds little troubles early. Stopping large issues from happening in the first place is the smartest way to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the chance to closely check and lubricate essential internal parts. And it also provides time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money over time if issues are fixed as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Oftentimes this creates a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You may enjoy reduced utility bills, plus the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help lengthen this life cycle even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Rolf Griffin Service Experts
Annual maintenance is essential, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on annual energy costs.* But with Rolf Griffin Service Experts , you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that work with your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with exclusive benefits provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-conscious, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get a couple of other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often malfunctions during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re often working through a large volume of service calls. With a Rolf Griffin Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on every visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our top priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and get access to extra benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans now. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and home. To begin with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 260-557-1275 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.