Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth Buying
The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which exposes them to a wide variety of possible problems.
These issues are frequently simple enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these malfunctions degrade further, your entire system might be in danger. These are headaches and costs you could prevent with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on annual maintenance nullifies your warranty. Spending a short amount on maintenance now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Uncovers Little Issues in Advance
Averting major issues in the first place is the best approach to help your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate vital internal systems. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are resolved as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance could decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing provides a series of membership plans drafted to work with your unique needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often accommodate a greater volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Expert traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a key home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 866-397-3787 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
Zoning Systems: Control the Temperature in Every Room
Central heating and air systems have transformed home comfort and made it possible to stay wonderfully comfy in any season or climate. Yet, while centralized systems are a simple way to regulate the temperature, they occasionally fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated or cooled air... Continue reading
Eight Upgrades to Boost Your Home HVAC System
During the chilly days and nights in the U.S., there’s no better way to increase your home’s comfort than with easy and effective upgrades. It’s not simply about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about enhancing efficiency and cleaning the very air you... Continue reading
How to Choose an Effective HVAC System
In terms of keeping your home comfortable during every season, nothing is more critical than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and general home efficiency. But, with so many system... Continue reading