We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Fort Wayne homeowners often call Rolf Griffin Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Fort Wayne home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Rolf Griffin Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Rolf Griffin Service Experts of Fort Wayne at 260-557-1275 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.