No matter what the season outside in Fort Wayne, the temperature within your space determines how comfortable your family will seem. Find the right temp and your home will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t operating properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time for a detailed look at the way you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a solid system or a problematic performer. Start this short quiz from Rolf Griffin Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is coming up fast in Fort Wayne. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a summer night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Ask my visitors to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Let my contractor to choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most expensive system available in Fort Wayne.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Book a skilled technician to examine it.
- Block it out and hope it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Keep going to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are crucial tasks to help out your HVAC for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is critical to complete the process. During a routine visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service Expert will keep an eye out for more urgent problems for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that critical service to homeowners at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re observing a stable climb in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your HVAC. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you detect an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It is telling you something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t keeping up anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!