No matter what the weather outside in Fort Wayne, the temperature within your space influences how comfortable your family will seem. Find the right temp and your home will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for an in-depth look at how you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a solid system or a poor performer. Start this short quiz from Rolf Griffin Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is not far away in Fort Wayne. How do you get your system ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Advise my visitors to bring cold beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most costly system available in Fort Wayne.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Book a skilled technician to examine it.
- Block it out and hope it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on. You’re taking care of your system and you made a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Keep going to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are crucial tasks to help out your HVAC for a different season, a professional tune-up is necessary to complete the process. During a routine visit, your HVAC technician will complete a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re there, your HVAC service Expert will keep an eye out for more urgent headaches for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Select a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to homeowners at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a stable climb in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It is telling you something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!