Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.