Spring may be over but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Rolf Griffin Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.