Your HVAC equipment is the key to home comfort and healthy indoor air. The furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly in the background, heating, cooling, controlling the humidity and filtering your home's indoor air. A lot of homeowners take this functionality for granted until they have to do without them. If your AC has ever malfunctioned on a scorching summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner likes to deal with emergency repairs, higher energy bills or problems with their sense of comfort. What if you had a way to maintain a constant source of healthy, climate controlled air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in. Like obtaining an oil change for your car, routine tune-ups are essential for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get the maximum from each maintenance visit, you should consider signing up for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This agreement is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Your membership takes the guessing out of HVAC service by supplying routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled visits and other benefits. An HVAC maintenance contract isn't mandatory to request tune-ups with Rolf Griffin Service Experts , but we highly endorse registering. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automatic Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets hectic, so it’s easy to forget about scheduling furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll receive scheduled reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unsure of why HVAC maintenance is so important, check out these benefits:
- Expose smaller problems early on: Issues with your heating and cooling tend to progress slowly. When a technician checks the internal components each year, it’s possible to find and resolve little problems before they turn into big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of breakdowns: By tightening that loose fan belt and stabilizing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance appointment, the likelihood of an unexpected breakdown diminishes.
- Lower repair costs: Routine HVAC maintenance is an affordable, expected cost that eliminates the need for numerous major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy estimates that annual maintenance can increase HVAC efficiency by as high as 30%, bringing down your heating and cooling bills in the process.
- Increase home comfort: When your HVAC system performs the way it should, airflow improves for pleasant temperatures and more balanced humidity in every room.
- Prolong the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can survive for years longer than a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement expenses.
- Guarantee safety: An equipment and safety inspection during every visit delivers peace of mind that your home comfort system is working as intended.
- Maintain your warranty: The majority of HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance so much that they require once-a-year tune-ups to keep your warranty in good standing. Investing a little in upkeep now safeguards you from pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance agreement puts you at the front of the line when you call to request an emergency repair. You can often expect same-day service—even during nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning to replace your HVAC system? An HVAC agreement grants access to the most rapid installs feasible, even during the busiest weeks.
4. Discount on Repairs and Services
Regular maintenance lowers the need for repair service, but if your system needs some TLC, having an HVAC maintenance contract entitles you to a 15% discount. You’ll also have access to 15% off indoor air quality products, including pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Heating and cooling repairs are occasionally inevitable, but they can get expensive fast. Luckily, with an HVAC agreement, you’ll never pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour visits.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you ensure the technician has completed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the final product leave you disappointed, the technician will return to set things right.
Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Rolf Griffin Service Experts offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Check out what each plan offers and contact our staff to help you figure out the best plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to respond to any questions you have before registering. For more info about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to schedule a tune-up, please contact your local Rolf Griffin Service Experts office today.