Summer has made its debut in Fort Wayne and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from Rolf Griffin Service Experts .
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner annually for an exam, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Rolf Griffin Service Experts
When you call Rolf Griffin Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection as well as a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Examine AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Rolf Griffin Service Experts in Fort Wayne is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 260-557-1275 today!