Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to start thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent concerns, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes certain that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the team at Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make scheduling easy for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a call at 260-557-1275 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.