It’s not difficult to not remember regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re thinking about at Rolf Griffin Service Experts .
That’s since regular work gives many perks for your unit, such as improved efficiency and a lower likelihood for issues. You can get these benefits—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough examination of your system whenever they’re at your home. These examinations can help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your house. This could help you make a smart selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance offers a lot of advantages for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Pinpoints small problems before they result in pricey repairs.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This checkup is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 260-557-1275. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.