We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Expert AC Installation in Fort Wayne
When you are looking for AC installation in Fort Wayne, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone put in your new system.
That’s where the Experts from Rolf Griffin Service Experts arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the experience and certification to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 260-557-1275 to set your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to problems. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it probably uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your electrical expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to conserve on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Rolf Griffin Service Experts , our Experts will partner with you to choose the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other heating and cooling company in Fort Wayne? Here are a few of the steps we take on installation day.
When our professional techs are at your residence, you presume they’ll hook up your new unit for the best effectiveness. And they’ll have your residence and yard in an unchanged shape as when they showed up.
Above that, you can relax knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup work requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll use shoe booties to guard your flooring from mud. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your carpet covered from refuse all through our services.
- Exceptional service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve completed in-depth schooling to be awarded the most coveted technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go through an installation worksheet all through the process to ensure each individual seemingly minor item is covered. We’ll also ensure everything is operating properly and is up to local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you know how to program your new thermostat and AC.
- Periodic updates—We’ll tell you how the process is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be done.