A popping disturbance is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Problems with your ductwork may lead to other ventilation and air quality problems, including:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Early system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Call an Expert company in Fort Wayne, like Rolf Griffin Service Experts , to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.