A popping disturbance is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Problems with your ductwork may create other ventilation and air quality troubles, including:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Early system malfunction
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Call an Expert company in Fort Wayne, like Rolf Griffin Service Experts , to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.