We Back Our Furnace Installation in Fort Wayne With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and maintain heating systems, we also give the highest quality furnace installation in Fort Wayne.
What makes our expert labor a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our approach over the years.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which means they’ve earned the most important technical achievement in the industry. They also participate in continuing industry and product training to learn the top methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with specialized furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our quality work that we offer you time to think it over—a full year, in fact.
Reach us at 260-557-1275 to request your furnace installation right away.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be difficult to know just when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will reveal some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, most furnaces run for nearly 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to repair, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and can even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Rolf Griffin Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 260-557-1275 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your home from any dirt we might track in. We set up drop cloths at the installation area to stop messes.
- Quality labor—Our professionals have received some of the most prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a sheet to double-check your furnace is running properly before we take off.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll put in your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll often surpass expectations, for the most excellent service anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Rolf Griffin Service Experts
Need an extra reason to purchase a heater from Rolf Griffin Service Experts ?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 260-557-1275 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.