Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Fort Wayne

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak can include the following:

  • The scent of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances connected to the gas line, such as gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or discolored grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People in the house complaining about symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are encountering any of these signs and are worried they are related to a gas leak, get out of your home and call 911 promptly, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will fix a gas leak, but in a lot of instances the homeowner is on the hook. Luck for you, the team at Rolf Griffin Service Experts are thoroughly trained to install or repair gas lines and we are dedicated to getting the job done correctly, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!


While there are a number of projects around the house that homeowners want to take on by themselves, gas line repair needs to be left up to the experts. It is the only way to ensure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Fort Wayne codes.

From adding gas lines for a new stove or oven to fixing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Rolf Griffin Service Experts’s years of experience have allowed us to do a number of gas line projects in the Fort Wayne community, so no job is too much for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As stated before, the first thing you need to do if you are concerned about a gas leak is evacuate your home and then call 911 right away. After emergency responders are on their way, call your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have confirmed there is no danger, call Rolf Griffin Service Experts to schedule a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, should be taken very seriously. Make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 right away if you’re ever concerned about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide doesn’t have a smell and isn’t easily detected. The EPA recommends the following steps to lower exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances properly adjusted.
  • Install and take advantage of an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a trained professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and take care of any leaks promptly.
For more ideas on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, check out our blog.
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair